Each week until the show we will be focusing on one of the companies that will be exhibiting at the Guangzhou International Toy & Educational Fair. The Fair will take place April 8-10, 2019 at the Poly World Trade Expo Center in Guangzhou.Today we celebrate Hong Kong company, Bellrobot and their toy Mabot, "The World's First Plug-n-Play Robotic Toy".
Bellrobot is part of the Bell Educational Group which specializes in STEAM education for kids age from 3-13 years old. The group runs 400 robotic schools in over 100 Chinese cities. They have 100,000 registered students and 500,000 trainees.
You can find Bellrobot at booth 5F31 at the Guangzhou International Toy & Educational Fair.
Global Toy Experts, is working with the Guangzhou International Toy & Educational Fair in putting on the Toy Talk seminars and promoting the trade show. The Toy Talks Forum, which I will be moderating, will take place on the 8th. Featured speakers include:
- Jo Hall – Chief Commercial Officer – Greater China & Southeast Asia of Toy “R”Us Asia
- Maura Regan – President of The International Licensing Industry Merchandisers' Association (LIMA)
- Christopher Byrne – Independent Analyst, Author, Consultant, Media Personality
- Richard Gottlieb – CEO of Global Toy Experts
- Selina She – Animation Center Chief Editor, Kid Channel of Tencent