We are very pleased to be working with the Messe Frankfurt in putting on the "Toy Talks" seminars on March 9, 2018 during the Guangzhou International Toy & Hobby Fair. We have a fantastic line up of speakers that includes:
- Laura Post – Former Vice President of Global Insights, Lego Group
"Know to Grow: How Understanding Kids and Cultures Creates a Foundation for Growth"
- Gary Man – Director & Chief Designer, Bumblebee Studio
"Designing Toys and Packaging: When East Meets West"
- Kirsten Yyterbo – Senior Vice President King Bee Toys
“Building a Toy Brand in the Domestic Chinese Market.”
- Crystal Zhong – General Manager, Kidsland
"The Future of Toys and E-commerce in China"
- Robin Raskin – Founder, Living in Digital Times
"Growing Up Tech: Five Trends Effecting the Global Market"
- Matt Hudak – Senior Analyst, Toys & Games, Euromonitor International
"How Character Licensing Can Keep Breaking Records in the Global Toy Industry"
And I will speak on the Future of China and Toys.
Be sure to join us at Toy Talks and enjoy the Guangzhou International Toy & Hobby Fair.