We have just reached a milestone at Global Toy News. More than 430,000 readers visited us 1,000,000 times. I can still remember writing my first posting. I would have been amazed and certainly delighted had I known that we would attract 1,000,000 page views in our first six years of publishing (it took McDonald's eight years to sell their one millionth hamburger).
I want to thank all of who read and subscribe to our magazine. And let me particularly thank those who make a point of telling me that they read and enjoy what we write. It means a great deal.
What has been fascinating is discovering the number of countries that care about toys and finding out what interests you. I never cease to be surprised by what seems to grasp the global imagination.
I have learned a lot about you so here is what I have discovered:
- You are leaders, creators and thinkers.
- You care about ideas, culture, history, society and how the world and our business is changing.
- You are interested and you are interesting.
- And where do you live?You come from 213 countries.
- We can't list them all here but here are our Top 10 countries for readership:
Thank you, everyone, for your support. We literally could not have done it without you.